Facts & Figures
Rachel Anderson, Nathan Berndt, Tom Whisenand
- ADDRESS: 711 15th Ave NE Minneapolis
- TOTAL SPACE: 12,000 sq. ft for Indeed
- TAPROOM: 2,600 sq ft total (1,500 taproom, 1,100 patio)
- TAPROOM CAPACITY: 130
- NEIGHBORHOOD: NE Minneapolis in the heart of the NE Arts District of the Logan Park neighborhood
- BUILDING AGE: 1914 (98 years)
- HISTORY: Tire manufacturer, Sears Roebuck Distribution Center, and Electrical Transformer Manufacturer.
- BREWING SYSTEM: Specific Mechanical Two-Vessel 30 BBL Steam Heated Brewing System made in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- BREWING CAPACITY: Approximately 3,800 BBL
- CANNING LINE: Wild Goose Engineering MC-250 Automated Canning Line made in Boulder, CO. Capable of up to 36 cans/minute.
- DISTRIBUTION: Self-distribute
- FERMENTATION VESSELS: Two 60 BBL & Two 30 BBL
- BRITE BEER TANKS: One 60 BBL & One 30 BBL
- NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES: 4
- NAME: Josh Bischoff
- EXPERIENCE: Professional brewer for more than a decade. Lead brewer at Minneapolis Town Hall Brewery for a total of eight years.
- AWARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS: Won a silver medal at the 2011 Great American Beer Festival in the Herb and Spice category for his beer “L.S.D.” Shared in another six GABF medals over his career at Town Hall Brewery.