Careers at Indeed Brewing
At Indeed Brewing Company, we’re cultivating an artfully eclectic line-up of beers from the heart of Northeast Minneapolis and our new home in the Walker’s Point neighborhood of Milwaukee. Founded in the summer of 2012, we are one of the fastest growing breweries in Minnesota with two lively taprooms and a diverse product line-up. Founded upon a culture of fun and adventure, we value employees who think differently, are committed to what they do both at work and outside of it, and endeavor to do good. We are proud to have been named a Top 150 Workplace in 2017 by the Star Tribune. Join us in the relentless pursuit of what's good.
An ideal candidate will embody these core values:
- Genuine care for our customers, business partners, and co-workers
- Relentless pursuit of improvement
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Proven effective management experience in the service industry
- Detail-oriented with strong follow through
- Creative and solution-oriented problem solving abilities
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations with finesse
- Passion for the role
- Open to new ideas and collaborating with others
Indeed Brewing Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed Brewing Company LLC complies with all applicable laws governing equal employment opportunity. This policy extends to all applicants and employees and to all aspects of the employment relationship including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation. Specifically, the company will provide equal employment and advancement opportunity on the basis of merit within the context of its unique business environment, and without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability or age.
No personal visits or phone calls please. We do not keep unsolicited resumes on file.
Madison/Western Wisconsin Sales Representative
At Indeed Brewing Company, we’re cultivating an artfully eclectic line-up of beers from the heart of Northeast Minneapolis and our new home in the Walker’s Point neighborhood of Milwaukee. Well-known as an engaged and community-oriented brewery, Indeed believes innovation isn’t just one thing—it’s a culture created around good people, good beers, and good experiences. We’re looking for a Madison/Western Wisconsin Sales Representative to join us in the pursuit of what’s good.
The ideal candidate is excited about how food and drink create culture and knows a bit about how beer fits into that. The candidate would be an expert communicator, both internally and externally, who works with various-sized teams on projects big and small, and is able to translate information across many channels. They will be a positive conduit and translator connecting Indeed to our wholesalers to our retailers and back to the brewery. Our breweries and taprooms in Minneapolis and Milwaukee both contribute to and feed off the energy of a city and its culture, and the candidate should feel that as well. Beer is more than the liquid, it’s about what sharing a beer represents: the ability to positively impact communities with beer, people, and experiences. This position is an integral part of our Wisconsin expansion and will help steer the ship as we grow in wholesale and retail sales in Madison, La Crosse and greater Western Wisconsin.
- Managing and growing a defined territory of accounts
- Selling Indeed beer and beyond-beer products to retail accounts on- and off-premise
- Developing and maintaining key relationships
- Executing promotional events, sales programs, and product launches/pushes
- Identifying new business opportunities and retail partnerships
- Scheduling and executing samplings and festivals/events
- Accomplishing annual sales goals and maintaining budgets
- Recording necessary daily activities, store retail information, and recaps in CRM (VIP + Karma knowledge preferred)
- Preferred experience in direct sales, customer relations or account management
- Strong organization and time management
- High aptitude for learning and collaboration
- Interest in craft beer industry; experience in, or desire to learn, about the three-tier system
- Strong written, verbal communication skills, and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to complete tasks on time and independently
- Strong organization and time management
- Valid driver’s license with personal liability insurance
- Ability to drive for up to four hours at once
- Ability & willing to travel for 1-2 nights, 2-3 times per quarter
- Willingness to perform tastings, special events, festivals as needed
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with occasional overnights, evening and weekend work necessary
BENEFITS & SALARY
- Sick & Safe time
- Health care plan
- Generous beer benefits
- $45-50k, depending experience
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow these instructions precisely:
- Send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with an e-mail subject that reads exactly “Madison/Western Wisconsin Sales Representative Job”:
- Resume and cover letter (preferably in .pdf form)
- Phone number where you can be reached
- NO phone calls or personal visits, please.
Application deadline is December 10, 2021.