Careers at Indeed Brewing
Indeed Brewing Company is a craft brewery situated in the heart of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District. Founded in the summer of 2012, Indeed is one of the fastest growing breweries in Minnesota with a lively taproom and diverse product line-up. Founded upon a culture of fun and adventure, Indeed Brewing Company is a unique and fast-growing company that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment, and the desire to be part of a hard-working and growing team.
Indeed Brewing Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed Brewing Company LLC complies with all applicable laws governing equal employment opportunity. This policy extends to all applicants and employees and to all aspects of the employment relationship including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation. Specifically, the company will provide equal employment and advancement opportunity on the basis of merit within the context of its unique business environment, and without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability or age.
No personal visits or phone calls please. We do not keep unsolicited resumes on file.
Assistant Taproom Manager
Indeed Brewing Company is seeking an outgoing Assistant Taproom Manager to help in our bustling taproom! Ideal candidates will have knowledge of craft beer and the industry, be able to engage with customers in a fun and friendly manner, and have management experience. Experience and enthusiasm for craft beer a plus.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervision of taproom and taproom staff
- Merchandise inventory and maintenance
- Scheduling and building good relationships with food trucks
- Supply orders
- Training staff and ongoing training for staff
- Maintaining good rapport in the taproom and among taproom staff
- Disciplining any staff members not in compliance with the company handbook
- Money handling
- Responding to company e-mails
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- A positive attitude
- Confidence and excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a fast paced work environment
- Management experience
- Creativity and enthusiasm for new and ongoing projects
- Ability to multitask
- Evenings and weekend availability
- Beer knowledge or willingness to learn
- Great communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive hourly wage
- Flexible full-time schedule
- Accrued vacation
- Sick days
- Company health care
- Generous beer benefits
- Opportunities to bartend private events
To apply for this position, follow these directions exactly:
- Email a cover letter, resume and availability to email@example.com with subject line reading ASSISTANT TAPROOM MANAGER.
- Your cover letter should include why you would be a good fit at Indeed and should show your personality.
- No phone calls or personal visits, please.
- Deadline is April 28th