Careers at Indeed Brewing
Indeed Brewing Company is a craft brewery situated in the heart of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District. Founded in the summer of 2012, Indeed is one of the fastest growing breweries in Minnesota with a lively taproom and diverse product line-up. Founded upon a culture of fun and adventure, Indeed Brewing Company is a unique and fast-growing company that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment, and the desire to be part of a hard-working and growing team. Indeed Brewing was proud to be named a Top 150 Workplace in 2017 by the Star Tribune.
Indeed Brewing Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed Brewing Company LLC complies with all applicable laws governing equal employment opportunity. This policy extends to all applicants and employees and to all aspects of the employment relationship including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation. Specifically, the company will provide equal employment and advancement opportunity on the basis of merit within the context of its unique business environment, and without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability or age.
No personal visits or phone calls please. We do not keep unsolicited resumes on file.
Sales & Brand Ambassador
Indeed Brewing Company seeks a Sales & Brand Ambassador to represent Indeed and sell beer to its Self-Distribution Twin Cities territory; areas include in-and-around the southeast metro for its on and off-premise retail accounts. This position requires experience working in the beer business with an emphasis on retail sales & brand development. The Sales & Brand Ambassador will be responsible for managing existing accounts, uncovering new business and working alongside the self-distribution team. The Sales & Brand Ambassador reports to the Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate should follow these core values:
- Do Good
- Genuine care for our customers, business partners, and co-workers
- The relentless pursuit of improvement
- Be Committed
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Think Different
- Creative and solution-oriented problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multitask and handle stressful situations with finesse
- Passion for the role
- Market Development: Managing the growth and development of the Indeed brands, building strong and lasting partnerships with accounts, achieving specified sales goals, maintaining high visibility and engaging in the market (promos, training, incentives).
- Indeed Communication and Deliverables: Knowing and communicating pricing, programming, and trends; assisting with delivering monthly deliverables (brand lineup, pricing, trends, etc); identifying and executing local partnerships, promotional events and community involvement opportunities (Indeed We Can); Operating and reporting within expense and budget guidelines.
- Distributor Knowledge and Relationships: Assisting in building wholesaler partnerships and relationships with key contacts, developing an understanding of distributor process
Desired Skills/Experience (but not limited to)
- 2+ years experience in sales, or customer relations. On & Off-Premise Beers Sales experience preferred.
- Must have a high aptitude for learning, be a self-starter, and engaging
- Evening and weekend work availability, and some travel required
- Demonstrated knowledge of local craft beer market, consumers, and retailers
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move beer weighing up to 165 pounds
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Experience or understanding of 3-Tier System workings
- Basic understanding of Word, Excel, and e-mail
- Strong communication and presentation skills coupled with a dynamic public speaking presence is also a plus
- Reliable Vehicle and Insurance, clean driving record
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Health Care Stipend
- Paid vacation/holiday/sick days
- Weekly spending allowance
- Expense reimbursement, including cell-phone, mileage, and travel expenses
- Beer benefits per company policy
TO APPLY FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS EXACTLY:
Email your cover letter of introduction, why you’d be a good fit at Indeed, and required salary with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the SUBJECT: SALES BRAND AMBASSADOR.
NO PHONE CALLS, NO PERSONAL VISITS
Deadline to apply is Friday, August 23rdApply Here