Careers at Indeed Brewing
Indeed Brewing Company is a craft brewery situated in the heart of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District. Founded in the summer of 2012, Indeed is one of the fastest growing breweries in Minnesota with a lively taproom and diverse product line-up. Founded upon a culture of fun and adventure, Indeed Brewing Company is a unique and fast-growing company that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment, and the desire to be part of a hard-working and growing team. Indeed Brewing was proud to be named a Top 150 Workplace in 2017 by the Star Tribune.
Indeed Brewing Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed Brewing Company LLC complies with all applicable laws governing equal employment opportunity. This policy extends to all applicants and employees and to all aspects of the employment relationship including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation. Specifically, the company will provide equal employment and advancement opportunity on the basis of merit within the context of its unique business environment, and without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability or age.
No personal visits or phone calls please. We do not keep unsolicited resumes on file.
Seasonal Brand & Event Ambassador
Indeed Brewing Company is seeking super-outgoing craft beer enthusiasts to represent the brand at sampling and tasting events at off-premise retail accounts and local beer events. Ideal candidates for this part-time job should have knowledge of craft beer and the craft beer industry and be able to engage with consumers in an easy and fun manner.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Representing Indeed at sampling and tasting events at off-premise retail accounts in and up to 30 miles around the Twin Cities, as well as occasional beer events and festivals
- Maintaining and developing relationships with accounts and customers
- Identifying possible new sales opportunities
- Ensuring proper date coding, and placement of beer at the retailer
- Educating accounts and consumers on Indeed products and brands
- Debriefing events/tastings for supervisor and managers to review
- Assisting with set up and tear down at beer events
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have reliable vehicle, clean driving record, and insurance
- Evenings and weekend availability
- Beer knowledge or willingness to learn
- Timely communication with supervisor/manager
- Knowledge of Twin Cities road network
- Willingness to drive up to 30 miles outside the Twin Cities metro
- Ability to lift, load, unload, and move beer weighing up to 50 pounds.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive hourly wage and mileage reimbursements
- Flexible schedule, 8-16 hrs/week (evenings and weekends)
- Complimentary and discounted apparel
- Beer benefits per company policy
TO APPLY, follow these directions exactly:
- Email your cover letter and resume to Event Manager Lindsay Slanga, firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Brand/Event Ambassador" in the subject line.
- Your cover letter should include why you would be a good fit at Indeed, and show your personality.
- No phone calls, and no personal visits, please!
Indeed Brewing Company has an immediate need for a full-time delivery driver to deliver our beer in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, and surrounding Twin Cities metro. We are seeking a self-starter with an existing knowledge base of the craft beer industry, who can easily move full kegs, flats of cans, and knows the Twin Cities roads well.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering beer on a varying schedule to Indeed Brewing Company customers at bars and restaurants, and liquor store accounts across the Twin Cities.
- Loading trucks with beer.
- Building and fostering relationships with retailers
- Tracking and completing inventory paperwork.
- Safe and clean driving record in the state of Minnesota.
- Minnesota driver’s license (Class D).
- Craft Beer knowledge.
- Twin Cities road network knowledge.
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 175 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to safely operate job-related equipment (hand truck, pallet jack, fork truck etc.).
- Positive, upbeat, friendly attitude and demeanor; this position is a critical extension of who we are here at Indeed.
- Experience with various tap lines and keg couplers preferred.
- MNDOT Health Driver’s Certificate preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please follow these instructions exactly:
- Send cover letter of introduction (including why you want to work at Indeed), resume, and related information to email@example.com
- Subject line must read 'DELIVERY DRIVER JOB.'
- NO PHONE CALLS, and NO PERSONAL VISITS, please.
Applications must be received by Friday June 29, 2017Apply Here
The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the Marketing & Communications Manager to create, manage, and execute marketing projects, campaigns, and strategies to increase consumer awareness and build brand reputation. This position will liaise between departments to coordinate the dissemination of relevant marketing materials, communications and campaigns through various streams to the public. Additionally, this role will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Department in tasks related to media relations, graphic design, merchandise, brands and other areas as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the scheduling and production of marketing materials; act as key point person and project manager for internal and external graphic designers and vendors
- Complete simple graphic design requests, including menus, posters, web graphics, etc.
- Coordinate and maintain internal graphic resources
Social Media & Website Management
- Create, edit, and monitor written and visual content for social media outlets and blog
- Develop and maintain relationships with writers, reviewers, and other influencers
- Edit website copy and post new content to pages as needed
- Communicate knowledgeably with the public on behalf of the company
- Set goals and create strategies to increase engagement and awareness
Writing & Editing
- Create, edit content for and manage the publishing schedule of internal and external newsletters
- Create streamlined strategy for creation of content in sales newsletters
- Assist in writing and editing marketing materials including sell sheets, media inquiries, blog posts, press releases, etc.
- Answer calls, emails, and messages sent via social media
- Assist in planning and execution of events
- Coordinate with sales team to implement marketing strategies
- Assist on special projects as needed
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Two years of experience in a similar position or degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills; ability to adapt to company voice
- Understanding of social media platforms and their analytics
- Proven experience as a creative content creator across multiple digital platforms
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, and willingness to learn
- Ability to think quickly, multi-task, and show good judgment
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the craft beverage industry a plus
HOW TO APPLY
- Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Coordinator”
- Include samples of your work and/or a link to your website or pages managed
- No calls or personal visits, please