Careers at Indeed Brewing
Indeed Brewing Company is a craft brewery situated in the heart of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District. Founded in the summer of 2012, Indeed is one of the fastest growing breweries in Minnesota with a lively taproom and diverse product line-up. Founded upon a culture of fun and adventure, Indeed Brewing Company is a unique and fast-growing company that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment, and the desire to be part of a hard-working and growing team. Indeed Brewing was proud to be named a Top 150 Workplace in 2017 by the Star Tribune.
Indeed Brewing Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed Brewing Company LLC complies with all applicable laws governing equal employment opportunity. This policy extends to all applicants and employees and to all aspects of the employment relationship including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation. Specifically, the company will provide equal employment and advancement opportunity on the basis of merit within the context of its unique business environment, and without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability or age.
No personal visits or phone calls please. We do not keep unsolicited resumes on file.
Full-Time Delivery Driver
Indeed Brewing Company has an immediate need for a full-time delivery driver to deliver our beer in Minneapolis/St. Paul, and surrounding Twin Cities metro. We are seeking a self-starter with an existing knowledge base of the craft beer industry, who can easily move full kegs, flats of cans, and knows the Twin Cities roads well.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivering beer on a varying schedule to Indeed Brewing Company customers at bars and restaurants, and liquor store accounts across the Twin Cities
- Loading trucks with beer
- Building and fostering relationships with retailers
- Tracking and completing inventory paperwork
- Safe and clean driving record in the state of Minnesota
- Minnesota driver’s license (Class D)
- Craft beer knowledge
- Twin Cities road network knowledge
- Ability to lift, load, unload and move products weighing up to 175 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to safely operate job-related equipment (hand truck, pallet jack, fork truck etc.)
- Positive, upbeat, friendly attitude and demeanor; this position is a critical extension of who we are here at Indeed
- Experience with various tap lines and keg couplers preferred
- MNDOT Health Driver’s Certificate preferred
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position, please follow these instructions exactly:
- Send cover letter of introduction (including why you want to work at Indeed), resume, and related information to email@example.com
- Subject line must read 'FULL-TIME DELIVERY DRIVER JOB'
- NO PHONE CALLS, and NO PERSONAL VISITS, please
Applications must be received by Friday, July 5th, 2019Apply Here