Careers at Indeed Brewing
Indeed Brewing Company is a craft brewery situated in the heart of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District. Founded in the summer of 2012, Indeed is one of the fastest growing breweries in Minnesota with a lively taproom and diverse product line-up. Founded upon a culture of fun and adventure, Indeed Brewing Company is a unique and fast-growing company that values employees who exhibit enthusiasm, commitment, and the desire to be part of a hard-working and growing team. Indeed Brewing was proud to be named a Top 150 Workplace in 2017 by the Star Tribune.
Indeed Brewing Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer
Indeed Brewing Company LLC complies with all applicable laws governing equal employment opportunity. This policy extends to all applicants and employees and to all aspects of the employment relationship including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation. Specifically, the company will provide equal employment and advancement opportunity on the basis of merit within the context of its unique business environment, and without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, disability or age.
No personal visits or phone calls please. We do not keep unsolicited resumes on file.
Milwaukee Lead Brewer
Indeed Brewing Company is seeking a lead brewer for its new Milwaukee, Wisconsin pilot brewery and taproom. The individual that fills the position will be an integral part of the startup of the new brewery before leading the brewing operations once open in mid-2019.
HIRING TIMELINE & TRAVEL
Accepting resumes and letters of interest until the position is filled. Anticipating employment to start in February or March 2019 with approximately two months of training at the Minneapolis brewery on a schedule to be determined.
- Schedule to be determined but must be available to work shifts 24/7
- Frequent travel between Minneapolis and Milwaukee will be required both during and after the startup phase of the brewery. Travel expenses paid by Indeed.
PRIMARY OUTCOMES OF POSITION
- Contribute to the startup process of the new brewery and taproom in Milwaukee
- Manage all aspects of production operations at the Milwaukee Brewery & Taproom in coordination with the production and operations teams in Minneapolis
- Lead, manage, and hold accountable all direct reports
- Develop new brands and adapt existing brands in coordination with the Minneapolis production, operations, sales, and marketing teams
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts as needed
- Federal and state compliance
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk: climb; use hands to finger, handle, or feel: reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. Specific abilities in this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, as well as depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Leave Time policy
- Sick time
- Health care stipend
- Allowance for work clothing and footwear
- Generous beer benefits
- On the job training including forklift certification
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please follow these instructions precisely because not following them is a regrettable reason for being disqualified for the position
- Email the following materials to email@example.com with an e-mail subject that reads exactly ‘Milwaukee Lead Brewer:
- Resume (preferably in .pdf form)
- Brief one paragraph letter of introduction in the body of the email
- Phone number where you can be reached
No phone calls please. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Here