Reservations are now being taken.
Our Minneapolis patio is open as of Friday, June 5 and our taproom is open as of June 12. We’re happy to provide a space to gather over a beer again; now feels like a good time to welcome back old friends and extend an invite to new ones.
Here are a few things to know before you show up:
- Reservations are required; make one here
- Groups of 2-4 (including babies and children) will be able to reserve a table for 30, 60, or 90 minutes; dogs welcome on the patio
- Beer will be served in plastic cups
- Tables will be sanitized between reservations
- Guests are welcome inside to use the single-capacity bathrooms, but masks are required when indoors
- Our to-go window is still operating during taproom hours (order here, and delivery is temporarily suspended). We are refilling growlers again.
We're taking every precaution we can think of in order to serve you beer safely (read our preparedness plan here), but will be taking customer feedback, too.
We're working on having food trucks scheduled (stay tuned on our social media accounts). Centro will be delivering tacos to the patio; you can place orders from your phone while at your table.